My ultimate K-pop group, BTS! hmsriho

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my Weekly Post! Today, I will be talking about my ultimate favorite K-Pop group, BTS!

BTS (방탄소년단) is a famous K-pop boy group that consists of seven members. Kim Namjoon/RM (Leader/rapper), Kim Seokjin/Jin (Oldest/Vocalist), Min Yoongi/Suga (Rapper), Jung Hoseok/J-Hope (rapper/main dancer), Park Jimin (Vocalist), Kim Taehyung/V (Vocalist), Jeon Jungkook (Vocalist/Maknae).

I got into BTS about one month into when school started. My good friend told me about a song she listened to by BTS. I already knew about BTS by that time but I never had a strong interest in them. I listened to the song she recommended called Idol and thought it was pretty good. I then started listening to songs like DNA, Mic Drop, and Fake Love. I gradually fell in love with the group and their songs. Not only were their songs really catchy, but they had really nice and inspirational lyrics.

via Bing Free to use image
Bing Free to use image

BTS debuted on June 12, 2013, under the company Big Hit Entertainment. The name BTS means Bangtan Sonyeondan or Bullet Proof Boy Scouts. Their fandom or fan name is A.R.M.Y which stands for Adorable, Representative, MC for Youth. They are one of the most famous boy groups all around the world, not just in Korea. Their most viewed song is DNA with 635 million views! They have collaborated with artists such as Nicki Minaj, Steve Aoki, and 2PM.

BTS has amazing singing, rapping, and dancing talents along with adorable personalities and the best part is that they have extremely cute, adorable, and handsome looks! My favorite member or bias is Kim Taehyung/V. He is a vocalist and talented dancer with a 4D personality and adorable box smile. Even though he does not have many singing parts in their songs, he has an amazing voice and can do adorable aegyo (a cute display of affection through many ways/displays). BTS would not be complete without the adorable Kim Taehyung!

I hope you enjoyed my post and please listen to some of BTS’s songs. I recommend listening to some of their more recent songs especially from their Love Yourself album,  Also, please comment on my post and tell me your favorite member. Check out the links and tell me what you think. See you next Week! <3 Bye Bye💕

LINKS to some of their songs:  

BTS – DNA MUSIC VIDEO

BTS – SPRING DAY MUSIC VIDEO

BTS – SAVE ME MUSIC VIDEO

BTS – EUPHORIA MUSIC VIDEO